Senior Software Engineer (Waltham, MA) Carbon Black
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Design and develop applications for software acquisition and analysis service.Â Duties include:
- Design software applications to search, download and categorize applications from the internet.Â Â
- Design, develop, test, document and maintain complex software features from general specifications.
- Plan and lead projects for the delivery of multiple software features through the complete software development lifecycle.
- Analyze, isolate and resolve problems in product software.
- Lead and contribute to reviews of software artifacts.
- Evaluate, select and adapt standard techniques, tools and procedures in the delivery of features.
- Plan and schedule work and tasks across multiple features, manage dependencies, change and risk.
- Provide technical supervision and mentoring of one or more engineers.
- Recommend new features, technologies, tools, process improvements, and directions for the company.
- Deliver technical training and training materials for other functional organizations in the company.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelorâs degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Computer Engineering, plus 5 years of experience developing software in a product development organization.Â Experience must include:
- 5 years with C#, applying knowledge of object and generic programming.
- 5 years with C++ and COM.
- 5 years with SQL Server including reporting and database programming.
- 5 years writing Windows applications.Â
- 2 years building applications interacting and integrating with web based resources.
- 2 years in Virtualization and Cloud technologies including knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- 2 years as a project lead responsible for delivery of multiple features and releases, including technical supervision and mentoring of engineers.
- 1 year experience in Object Relational Mapping technologies NHibernate or Entity Framework and LINQ.
- 1 year with PowerShell scripting technology
- Must have completed at least 1 project delivering technical training with materials for other functional teams.
- Fluent in approaches to security, concurrency, debugging, performance, scalability and quality.
[Experience may be gained concurrently.]
*This position is eligible for Bit9âs employee referral bonus program.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED