Senior Software Engineers Rearden Commerce
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Interested in this opportunity?
- Apply Now! Will take less than 5 minutes
- Refer a friend (by e-mail) to this job opportunity
Deem, Inc. delivers Commerce-as-a-Service to businesses enabling them to save, sell and syndicate resulting in lower costs, increased revenue and enhanced customer loyalty. Over the past year, more than $6.5 billion of relevant commerce transactions occurred across Deem. Deem is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
- Design, implement, and support components and services within the Deem commerce platform while ensuring that designs meet functional and quality requirements
- Write automated unit and component tests to guarantee the quality of the product
- Partner with product management and application development teams to set the direction of the platform
- Collaborate with QA, Operations, Support, and Service Delivery teams to meet service quality and time to market goals
- Mentor other engineers, ensuring the quality of their code and designs
Requires a Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field; and 2 years of experience building software at scale for a major software vendor.
Or a Bachelor's degree in a related field followed by 5 years of experience building software at scale for a major software vendor.
Experience must include:
- Authentication & SSO technologies and JMS
- Java development skills and object oriented design experience, including working knowledge of core libraries, design patterns, and frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Enterprise server technologies, including session management, object relational frameworks, message-oriented middleware, and XML web services
- Database design and SQL, particularly Oracle and MySQL
- Building high-volume transactional systems that exhibit excellent RASP (reliability, availability, scalability, performance) characteristics
Qualified applicants should send resumes to Angela Schenone at Deem, Inc. â€" 301 Howard Street, 21st Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105. Please reference job number 2475.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED