Senior Software QA Engineer Code Green Networks
Code Green Networks is seeking an experienced Senior Software QA Engineer to help ensure the quality of our enterprise class security product-line. QA Engineers work with other developers and support engineers to develop test plans and cases for new features, as well as maintaining and expanding upon the existing test automation infrastructure.
- 4+ years of enterprise class QA experience
- 1+ yrs of QA experience with security software application or security appliances (i.e. DLP, firewall, anti virus, anti spam, intrusion detection/prevention)
- Experience with both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
- Experience in developing automated test script and test harness using commercial or open-source tools
- Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals, in gathering information and communicating direction.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in using one or more scripting/programming languages (i.e. Ruby, PERL, Java)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in WebUI test automation development using Selenium or other open source tools
- Experience to in network performance testing using IXIA or other open source tools.
||Sunnyvale, CA |