Senior Software Quality Engineer Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Software Quality Engineer
Quality Assurance | Santa Clara, CA, United States
In this critical role you will be responsible for developing security/vulnerability-related test cases using a mix of different scripts and tools, developing complex test scenarios for the Infoblox applicances, building the required test infrastructure, and performing the functional test execution. In addition, you will develop the test strategy and define the security acceptance criteria for releases of our products. Throughout the process, you will identify product issues and verify their successful resolution.
- At least 7-10 years QA work experience in security technologies.
- Experience conducting vulnerability/exploits testing including DOS/DDOS, DNS attacks, Advanced Persistent Threats.
- Experience using network security related test tools such as Penetration Tester, Mu Dynamics, BreakingPoint, IX-Attack, GPEN, Nmap, Nessus, metasploit, Securityforest Exploitation framework.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and willingness to stretch to achieve aggressive goals.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a results oriented environment.
- Ability to interact professionally with other employees to understand problems, provide solutions, seek and provide feedback.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or the foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical experience.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services