Senior Solutions Engineer Flurry
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic Senior Solutions Engineer to spearhead adoption of Flurry?s products by the developer community in the booming mobile app marketplace. This is a critically important role for developers as they work to understand, integrate, and use our services. This position is at our New York offices.
This position presents an exciting combination of engineering and customer engagement. You?ll build high-quality mobile applications and tools to showcase the best practice use of Flurry services, and work directly with prospective partners as they write and deploy their applications using these services. You will be a part of Flurry?s fast-paced and disciplined engineering team and will work horizontally with business development and sales teams.
You should have a track record of success in software design, implementation, and troubleshooting, including substantial work on mobile platforms. You thrive on learning and applying new technologies. You have good people skills, are engaging, articulate, and write well.
- Minimum 4 years experience building scalable and reliable software applications.
- Expertise in object-oriented, multithreaded software development in Java and/or Objective-C.
- 2+ years solid experience building applications for Android and/or iOS platforms.
- 2+ years working directly with customers.
- Strong skills in performance tuning, unit testing, and troubleshooting of sophisticated systems and applications.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field (Masters a plus).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with REST APIs
Principals Only. Flurry does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies, and is not responsible for fees associated with such submissions.
Flurry has built the largest mobile network reaching more than 700 million unique monthly
users on tablets and smartphones. Its app measurement and advertising platform is used by
more than 80,000 media companies and independent developers that have published more than 250,000 applications on the Flurry network. The company is very well funded, has built a remarkable revenue stream, and is pre-IPO and cash flow positive.
Flurry?s corporate headquarters are located in San Francisco?s vibrant South of Market district, with offices in New York, London, and Mumbai. We provide extremely competitive compensation, an outstanding package of benefits and, most importantly, a terrific, fun team of people who are dedicated to excellence in all we do.
Flurry welcomes and encourages applicants regardless of age, gender, disability, race or national ancestry, veteran or marital status, or sexual orientation.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED