The Senior SE engages technical decision makers, industry influencers, and business leaders of existing and potential customers in driving an awareness and early adoption of new technologies. This position also engages Approva Product Management, Development, Support and the Field organization in driving product direction and product solutions with both customers and other Approva teams. Creates excitement and demonstrates the value of the new technology solutions for customer problems through marketing campaign interactions, focused on one-on-one or one-to-many with key decision makers. Influences through web blogs, conferences, presentations, and collaborative best practices work.
Critical Success Factors
· Proven track record of developing, messaging and positioning software solutions in a presales environment.
· Sales-driven philosophy that enables field success and revenue capture.
· Ability to work with outside domain experts and translate their knowledge into product requirements and high-value content that addresses critical customer business challenges.
· Thought leadership and ability to evangelize to external constituents.
Key Job Responsibilities
Expected to be a self-motivated leader, requiring minimal management direction and proactively assisting their manager in setting their own work agenda, including:
· Product champion for new software releases and offerings.
Experience / Qualifications (including Interpersonal Skills)
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred and minimum 8 yrs presales, consulting or appropriate industry experience. Prefer experience/expertise with Compliance, SOX, Governance technology.
Travel required: 50%
· Excellent time management skills
· Must be capable of demonstrating the core Approva products and articulating the architecture for those products
· Collaborates with technical (e.g., Audit, Developers, IT, CTO) and/or Independent Software Vendor (ISV) audiences
· Ability to communicate to C-level
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |