Senior Storage Engineer Sentillion
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Caradigm is a new kind of health IT company formed by GE Healthcare and Microsoft. Our goal is to transform care by empowering health systems and providers with the real-time, system-wide data and intelligence needed to improve care quality and the patient experience, and ultimately, the economics of health and wellness.
Caradigm combines the power of an open technology platform and collaborative clinical applications to bring together disparate patient data and transform it into intelligence. We enable others in the industry to take advantage of the platform to innovate?rapidly generating a new era of applications to improve population management. Our goal is to make it easy for caregivers across the entire healthcare continuum to gain the insight they need to collaborate with ease and provide the best patient care possible.
The Caradigm Cloud Services team is building a cloud platform to support enterprise healthcare and software engineering customers. We define and implement storage requirements to support 1000?s of virtual machines needed for product development and hosted solutions for regulated healthcare organizations that require resilient storage for critical customer healthcare data.
The Senior Storage Engineer will be the storage strategist and implementation expert on the Caradigm cloud services team. Design highly resilient, geo-diverse and cost effective storage solutions. The Senior Storage Engineer will take clear accountability and document storage service offerings. EMC is our primary storage provider with some NetApp solutions in place. The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of successful enterprise storage solutions with positive business impacts in previous roles. This is a startup environment and the successful candidate will be able to work well in an unstructured environment to define service offerings and processes in support of the broader business goals.
- 7+ years EMC (VNX, Clarion) storage administration
- 4 years designing geo-diverse & highly available storage solutions
- Deep understanding of storage security, monitoring and alerting
- Create architecture documentation and troubleshooting guides
- Previous experience with NETAPP a plus
- Experience with backup technologies a plus
- Understanding of Windows server environments
- Knowledge of Windows TCP/IP networks and HTTP protocol
- Server, network & DNS troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, focused and project oriented
- Required to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work within a team environment
||Bellevue, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED