Senior Supplier Development Engineer eSolar
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Company:
eSolar is a developer and provider of key enabling technology for large utility-scale solar thermal power plants. The unique approach is to use small, modular solar tracking heliostats (mirrors) in solar plants for electricity production, industrial heat and other uses. In addition, the eSolar solution leverages high volume production methods, leading edge controls software and agile design methods to achieve great reliability, lowest cost, and global supply. eSolar has partnered with GE and with other companies around the world to enable complete project capabilities, ranging from technology development and component manufacturing to solar power plant construction and operation. eSolar?s corporate headquarters are located in Burbank, California.
Key Position Accountabilities:
Develop, coordinate and track APQP details with support from vendors and eSolar component design teams
Evolve vendor controls and product design relationship to produce a defect-free manufacturing plan via our contract manufacturing partners
Consult with Design and/or Product Development in consideration of alternative production or sourcing options while maintaining design intent.
Facilitate DFX and concurrent engineering with critical suppliers
? Continual assess and improve supply chain readiness to support the business.
1. Bachelor?s degree in engineering
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in supplier development or product development including heavy vendor interaction
3. High volume automotive or similar vendor technical / quality experience
4. Manufacturing process experience, preferably in electro-mechanical component fabrication (casting, molding, fasteners, PCBAs, seals, machining, assembly)
5. Strong interpersonal skills required and ability to collaborate and lead cross-functionally.
6. Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical and analytical abilities
||Burbank, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED