Senior Supply Chain Planning Application Consultant
Infor Global Solutions is a global enterprise ERP and Supply Chain software provider that delivers deep vertical expertise and knowledge in the markets we are committed to serve, including: automotive, distribution, beverage, chemical, CPG, food, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical.
We are seeking a Application Consultant who demonstrates competence in relevant functional knowledge in the areas of forecasting, production planning, finite scheduling, project management, process modeling, and system implementation methodology.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Developed oral and written communications skills.
· Ability to see the â€œbig pictureâ€ for global optimized solution across all areas in client organization.
· Ability to understand finite sequencing and scheduling rules that apply to many discrete and process manufacturing environments
· Inquisitive nature.
· Ability to make decisions independently.
· Ability to communicate convincingly and effectively with different parts of the organization.
· Eagerness to take initiative in learning and applying new skills.
· Ability to learn quickly and effectively on their own.
· Computer skills: MS Project, Excel, Access & Oracle/SQL (beginner level), general MS navigating
· Insight into both the business side and technological side of the Supply Chain processes (forecasting, planning and scheduling).
· Master degree or Bachelor degree in analytical field such as math, operations research, engineering, logistics, or science.
· 3 or more years experience utilizing analytical skills in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
· APICS Certified (CPIM) Recommended
· In depth knowledge of production planning, finite scheduling, simulation, or solver based optimization required.
· Heuristic programming understanding
· ILOG or linear programming process understanding
· ERP process MRP/MPS functionality
· Previous work experience with Aspen (Chesapeake) MiMi Planner/Scheduler, JDA (Manugistics) Sequencing or Master Planning, Numetrix Supply chain modules, i2 Factory Planner/Scheduler or other manufacturing capacity planning and finite scheduling software
· Plant manufacturing planning and scheduling knowledge or experience
· 3+ years experience client industries (listed above) Infor serves in areas relating to forecasting, scheduling, planning, logistics and manufacturing.
· Experience implementing forecasting, planning & scheduling software.
This position will be responsible to execute and implement project plans, client interaction, develop documentation and/or external communications as appropriate, delivering training to customers, analyzing and recommending solutions for complex tactical level problems.
The position requires up to 100% travel within the US with the possibility of occasional International travel. Relocation is not necessary, but we prefer candidates that live in a city with access to a main airport (such as Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, etc.) We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |