Senior Supply Chain Support Consultant Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Supply Chain Support Consultant
Sweden, Kista, Borgarfjordsgatan 9
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Infor is actively recruiting a Senior Supply Chain Support Consultant to strengthen our team for functional Supply Chain second line support. Reporting to the Manager for Global Support, you will perform complex investigations regarding customer problems with their Infor M3 system, mainly in the area of Supply Chain Execution (e.g. Logistics, Transport Planning).
Occasionally you will help the installations team while implementing for customers. It is very important that you like to work in a team. You will get the opportunity to participate in the launch of new products. Since we will launch a lot of new technical products in the coming year it is important that you are keen to learn new products. As the role liaises heavily with our customers we expect you to have a service attitude and feel that you really want to help the customer.
- Answering questions from our customers on functional aspects of the Infor M3 software product, mainly within the area of Supply Chain Execution. Being fully responsible for the resolution of issues you are handling.
- Proactively keeping customers informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability, documenting all information in required tracking systems.
- Responsible for appropriate referral to other departments, if necessary.
- Contributing and maintaining information in global knowledge base.
- Developing product knowledge and identifying areas for further specialisation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A background in Supply Chain Execution is essential. Any knowledge or skills in Logistics or Transport Planning is advantageous.
- Experience of software support is not essential; however a customer service mentality and a genuine desire to learn are vital to securing this position.
- Experience from configuration of Supply Chain products is not necessary but is an advantage
- If you have APICS certification in CPIM it is a bonus.
- Written and spoken Swedish and English are necessary for this role. Other languages such as German or French or any other languages are a bonus.
- Strong problem solver with excellent team/partnering skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED