Senior Support Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Customer Conversion & Update Support Analyst requires a self-motivated professional with HCM implementation or upgrade experience. The candidate will work with a team to successfully transition our customers from one Workday update to the newest update.Â In this position, you will have a critical role working within the company and within our customer base to improve the customer update experience.
- Assist the update team with developing the update process, the customer timelines and the overall rollout of a new update.
- Responsible for reviewing, verifying, and organizing the HCM conversion scripts, which upgrades a customerâs data from one update to another.
- Research HCM issues identified by the conversion test âdiffâ process.Â Troubleshoot discrepancies in customer tenant configurations.
- Work with developers to troubleshoot and resolve conversion issues for the various functional areas.Â Review customer configuration and processes to resolve bugs.
- Work with QA automation team to improve test process and add test cases to cover previously identified regression issues.
- Support customers through the update process and work with them to resolve issues.
- 5+ years of hands-on HCM implementation or upgrade experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with Development
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical skills for troubleshooting and problem determination
- Experience with direct customer communication and presentation of problems & resolutions.
- A college degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with Diff Tools (K-Diff, etc.)
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services