Senior System Administrator Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Senior System AdministratorÂ
GREE Interantional, Inc
San Francisco, CA
The ideal candidate will have maintained large numbers of commodity infrastructure components supporting proprietary SaaS/PaaS applications in a high-availability production environment and have the ability to rapidly self-educate on new concepts and methods.
- Provide 24/7 (on-call rotation) operational support for production servers and systems
- Rapidly triage and escalate incidents to internal groups and/or managed-service providers.
- Monitoring of systems and capacity (Cacti, Nagios, Ganglia, SNMP, etc.)
- Manage DNS, SSL, SSH architectures at remote datacenters
- Work with engineers and architects to define system standards, requirements and infrastructure architecture
- Work with engineering and server operations staff to ensure a successful release of all components from QA to Production.
- Provide architectural input and capacity planning strategies to ensure systems scalability and functionality
- 3-5 years production 24/7 internet SaaS/PaaS systems administration
- Experience with remote Linux administration (Centos 5+, Debian 5+) using SSH/CLI
- Expertise supporting web applications using LAMP or RoR infrastructure
- Experience with server clustering and load balancing technologies (HAProxy, nginx, etc.)
- Expertise in hardening, testing and monitoring systems against security threats
- Must have experience with scripting and automation of common tasks, and setting up Cacti, Nagios, Ganglia or other monitoring tools
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in high stress situations
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services