Senior Systems Administrator Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Systems Administrator
USA, Columbus,2800 Corporate Exch
Monday, March 18, 2013
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: MS System Administrator
JOB LOCATION: Columbus, OH
JOB SUMMARY: Our SaaS team is looking for an innovative and forward-thinking team player who will contribute to infrastructure automation efforts and provide ongoing support for the group's datacenter infrastructure. The Systems Administrator will work directly with the network, application, and database administration teams to ensure the highest level of performance and availability of our public facing infrastructure. .
* Provide a lead role in the programming and automation of system processes, deployments and infrastructure management.
* Application maintenance, patching, and reporting.
* General scripting, automation and troubleshooting of database and web applications.
* Will have responsibility to work on new lT projects to support business requirements. Must have aptitude for quickly acquiring additional technical expertise in related areas as and when needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering Technology or technical degree and/or certifications.
* Experience with Microsoft centric applications, .NET deployments and click-once client.
* Experience with server configuration automation tools and automating processes. Understanding and knowledge of relational databases.
* Experience administering a production-state system, and interacting directly with customers.
* Ability to work as part of a team in building, administering and deploying automated systems.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly in documenting and teaching installation and configuration processes.
* Extensive troubleshooting and performance monitoring skills to assist in 3rd level support. Be a point of technical coordination escalation for on-site problems and issues.
* Strong understanding of networking, infrastructure and client side architectures, software lifecycle, and system design.
* Extensive experience of the following:
o Windows Server 2008 Operating System.
o Windows Server 2003 Operating System.
* Willingness to participate in 24/7 on call service and emergency onsite support if necessary.
* Must be able to prepare, present, and maintain technical documentation.
* Ability to establish and define automated system installation/configuration procedures.
* Ability to create System Run Books, defining day-to-day support, maintenance, troubleshooting knowledgebase of the infrastructure.
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Proficient with MS SQL profiler and sql query.
* Experience with Internet Information Server deployment Scripting knowledge with experience in perl, shell, ant, python, ruby, cold fusion and other Unix and windows scripting languages.
* Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services deployments and report authoring.
* Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint Foundation, ADFS 2.0
* Skilled in the development or re-engineering of systems and processes.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend
||Columbus, OH |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED