Senior Systems and Network Administrator Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Continuous improvement in operational performance and availability of the IT infrastructure to meet or exceed established SLAs.
- Continuous proactive monitoring of the health of the IT infrastructure and perform proper capacity planning based on current utilization and future demands of IT services.
- Actively identifies trends within the operating environment, working with Management to suggest improvements and implement recommendations.
- Timely and responsive implementation/application of operating systems and security patches.
- Timely and responsive setup and delivery of servers and associated networking configurations.
- Manage configuration changes effectively, transitioning new or changed IT services into production with minimal service operational disruption.
- Assist the Director of IT Infrastructure in planning for the improvement of the IT global infrastructure and IT services as the business evolves.
- Control operational costs and assist Yodlee management in identifying opportunities for cost control improvements and in managing vendor relationships.
- Collaborate with teammates from Bangalore office to define and maintain corporate standards for our Global IT infrastructure incorporating best practices when possible.
- Develop detailed technical documentation about the IT infrastructure's design and configuration. Assist on the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures, disaster recovery plans and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and keep it up-to-date.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain Windows, Linux based servers and server software. Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Provision and manage deployment, support, administration, and replacement of servers (physical/virtual), networking devices, NAS/SAN storages, etc.
- Provide Level 1/ Level 2 hardware and software support for end users of Mac and PC and their peripherals as needed.
- 12+ years of experience working as a Windows/Linux Systems and Network Administrator
- 10+ years of hands-on experience working with Microsoft 2003/2008 Active Directory, Linux, Cisco Routers/Switches, NAS/SAN storage systems, Citrix and/or VMWare ESX virtual environment.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience working with Microsoft 2008/2012 Active Directory, Cisco networking devices, Red Hat/CentOS Linux systems, SAN/NAS network storage systems (NetApp/EMC), and Microsoft/Citrix/VMWare ESX virtual environment.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing, FTP, WAN/LAN/VLANs, VPN, Cisco firewalls, routers and network switches.
- Experience in administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of MS Exchange 2010/2013, MS SQL Server.
- Experience working with monitoring tools (Nagios, Cactis, Sitescope Solarwinds), backup (Symantec, CommVault), anti-virus/anti-spam systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware (systems, and peripherals) and software..
- Knowledge of, and experience with Apache/IIS/Tomcat Web Servers.
- Strong working knowledge of OS X, Windows XP, Windows 7 and MS Office 2010.
- Strong knowledge of IT service support & delivery best practices, industry trends.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN environments including authentication, file sharing, printer sharing, email, remote access and VPN.
- Experience working with backup, anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-malware, software patching and asset tracking systems.
- Experience working with VoIP PBX phone systems, softphone and Android/ iOS mobile devices.
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A strong, responsible work-ethic, requiring little supervision
- Creative thinking and excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer-focused, service-oriented and positive team oriented attitude.
- Effective listening skills, ability to follow the direction of IT upper management.
- Ability to thrive in high demand, high pressure situations.
- Information Technology Degree or equivalent Technical Certification.
- MCSE/MCITP, CCNA, Red Hat Linux Certification desirable.
- Work requires travel to remote site (colocation) and may require occasional weekend and/or evening work to perform maintenance or implementation of new systems, etc.
- Lifting and/or moving objects up to 50 pounds
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED