Senior Systems Engineer Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Systems Engineer
Engineering | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 815
Brightcove is looking for a Senior System Engineer who wants to focus on large scale systems without the distraction of day-to-day firefighting and application stack support. You'll be a member of the Platform Engineering team, responsible for designing, building and managing our co-located physical infrastructure and AWS environments that runs Brightcove's SaaS platform at a massive scale. You'll work in a team environment on large projects and deliver infrastructure that powers the core of Brightcove's video systems.
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing public company, and play an integral role building products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video.
- 3+ years experience in hands on Linux systems administration or DevOps roles
- Solid understanding of the full compute stack - storage, networking, OS, virtualization, configuration management and provisioning.
- Prior experience with Amazon EC2/S3 or other cloud service providers
- Strong shell scripting skills and preferably at least one programming language, i.e. Python, Java, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Experience automating system configurations with Chef or Puppet
- Hands on experience working with network attached storage and filesystems, preferably at scale
- BS in Computer Science, or comparable experience
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services