Senior Tax Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday, Inc. is seeking a Senior Tax Manager or Tax Manger, depending on experience, to join a collaborative and growing Tax department. This position will report to the Tax Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and prepare quarterly and annual tax provision and footnotes in accordance to ASC 740 principles including accounting for stock-based compensation and FIN 48
- Manage quarterly SOX 404 compliance and ensure proper documentation for tax provision
- Manage co-source U.S. Federal and state income tax compliance with external service providers. Support outsource arrangements in foreign jurisdictions
- Manage U.S. indirect tax compliance (sales and use tax with external service providers
- Manage income and non-income tax audits including gathering information and timely response to IDRs
- Assist in tax research planning projects, transfer pricing including intercompany relationships
- Business partnering with cross functional groups within the company to understand the tax impact of business operations and ensure that tax needs are identified, considered and communicated
- Participate in tax process optimization, develop and implement procedural changes and/or processes to improve tax function
Education and Experience:
- Bachelorâs degree in Accounting; CPA required. Masters in Tax is a plus.
- 8 plus years of corporate tax experience in public accounting and high-tech industry; software/SaaS experience preferred
- Must have strong US domestic (federal and state) income tax and ASC 740 accounting for income taxes knowledge and practical experience
- Indirect tax (sales and use, property) experience is preferred
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities, able to research complex tax matters
- Strong multitasking skills; organized and attentive to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of an organization
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services