Senior Technical Artist Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Art and UX | San Francisco, CA
GREE International, Inc.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Artist to join our Studio Art Department. You will work with other talented Technical Artists creating automated pipelines and tools for our awesome games. You will work hand in hand with the 3D team, Concept Artists, UI team, and Engineering to make our games come to life. The position and level can be tailored to your experience and skill sets.
- Work closely with the Directors, Artists, Engineers, and Project Managers to facilitate the transfer of art assets between the departments.
- Take an active role in early definition of art pipelines for the shows they are attached to.
- Maintain the integrity of the art pipelines by identifying inefficiencies and implementing improvements.
- Collaborate with the diverse teams to promote innovation and refine the visual quality of the games.
- Develop tools that promote best practices for artists.
- Facilitate the communication between Art, Production and Engineering.
- Hands on role for the creation and processing of art assets.
- 5+ years game industry experience, specifically in a Technical Artist role.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Graphic Art or related field.
- Comfortable with writing command line tools in OSX.
- Comfortable with troubleshooting Artist technical problems.
- Excellent communication, documentation and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of art optimization techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of several game engines, and is well versed in the support of several different styles of game pipelines.
- 3d Graphics Experience
- Unity Experience
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services