Senior Technical Consultant Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Founded in 1999, Yodlee is transforming the way people around the world interact with their finances. With offices in the U.S., UK, and India, Yodlee is on a mission to be the Platform for Financial Innovation. Today, more than 600 companies globally, including 7 of the top 10 US financial institutions, rely on Yodlee to power personalized financial apps and services used by 50M+ consumers. Yodlee created the industry's largest data platform, delivering real-time insight into consumer behaviors to create more dynamic interactions â€" anywhere, anytime, on any device. Wherever financial innovation is happening, Yodlee is making it possible.
About the position:
We are looking for someone who is exceptional with Client facing. You are technically capable to talk to our clients and you can do it well over the phone. This position requires most client contact be over the phone with about 10% travel to the client site.
Yodlee's products are integrated using SAML SSO with the bank's online banking sites. These products are sold as SDK and ASP applications. Yodlee uses SaaS model, Struts, Web Services, JMS, JSP, AJAX, CSS, 2.0, custom tag library, Java Beans, SAML 1.1 or 2.0 for SSO (Single Sign On), Oracle. These applications use Web Services to interact with 3rd party web sites. RAD and Eclipse were used as the software development environments. SVN and Perforce are used as the version control system.
In addition to broad and deep technical knowledge, the Senior Technical Consultant MUST have superior client facing skills and internal leadership skills. You will collaborate with many departments across the company to ensure successful client implementations and delivery.
- Provide technical leadership in client implementation projects, pre â€" and post-sales
- Architect client solutions, including all artifacts
- Implement client solutions
- Apply vertical industry and functional best practices as applicable to each customer
- Troubleshooting customer issues during implementation
- Self-motivated team player ready to embrace a fast paced, high growth environment
- Identify and lead internal efforts at improving PS effectiveness and efficiency
- Experience analyzing customer requirements, architecting new systems and modifying existing systems
- Able to self-manage; able to organize and prioritize
- Ability to multi-task and function efficiently with very aggressive schedules/timelines
- Apply technical and functional best practices as applicable to each customer
- 6-8 years in a consulting role within a Professional Services, Financial Services, or Customer Services organization
- Excellent client skills
- 3+ years development experience in Java and related, including JSP, Struts, Spring, DAOs, Web Services and XML
- 2+ years working in the financial industry with extensive knowledge of on-line banking system
- STRONG sense of ownership
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working on app servers and frameworks such as JBOSS, WebSphere, Spring and Hibernate, or any ORM tool
- Strong SQL/PL SQL including ability to write efficient queries and Stored Procedures
- Proficiency on UNIX (Solaris, Linux) and NT platforms
- Working knowledge of software architectures such as MVC, Client-Server or multi-tier application of design patterns
Why Work Here?
At Yodlee, we believe in a more informed consumer. We are passionate about developing technology, services, and apps that transform the way consumers interact with their money. We do this by thinking outside the box, challenging the status quo, and pushing each other to find creative new ways to innovate for our customers and also for THEIR customers. It's an ecosystem based on value. Yodlee takes pride in a work environment and culture where individual contributions make a huge impact, priorities are focused on â€œwhat's really importantâ€, and the atmosphere is charged with energy, collaboration, and commitment. A fast-moving, iterative process and high performing team allow us to build successful products that people love.
Perks and benefits: Yodlee pays 100% of Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits; provides employees with free access to an on-site workout facility, and maintains a well-stocked kitchen for lunches and snacks throughout the day.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED