Senior Technical Consultant Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Technical Consultant
Sales | Singapore, Singapore
Req ID: 2112
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a position in our exciting new services organization to lead our customers through successful launches of their web video projects. . We are looking for someone who is passionate about media, has deep technical expertise and can guide and support key customers as they implement Brightcove solutions.
This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding goals in a customer facing role, ideally in a technical position in the media industry. Experience with online video technologies, ad serving solutions, and web analytics packages a plus. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and technical skills.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise on all aspects of the Brightcove platform.
- Guide assigned customers through the successful launch of their video projects by training them in the Brightcove service, understanding their specific requirements and providing best practices based on those requirements.
- Provide needs assessment and make appropriate recommendations to augment where necessary.
- Own all technical communications with customers, including ad hoc email and phone guidance and support.
- Develop relationships with assigned customers' project leadership; proactively manage assigned accounts to ensure they are fully aware of and adept using Brightcove technologies.
- Work closely with product management to accurately convey customer requirements.
- Work closely with the support and business development teams to share learning across key customer accounts.
- Travel occasionally to provide onsite training and project discovery.
- Augment/assist Brightcove Creative Services on an as-needed basis.
Location This position is based in our regional headquarters in Singapore.
- 5+ years experience in a technical customer facing project management role, ideally in the media industry or for a technology provider targeting the media industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a wide range of accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to present technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences; ability to easily handle objections and present strategic solutions.
- Ability to assess client needs and present the best solution based on their objectives and abilities.
- Demonstrated hands-on approach and passion for learning new technologies
- Ability to think critically and strategically.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup where cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Experience with online video technologies, ad serving solutions, and web analytics packages a plus.
Why you want to work for Brightcove Brightcove is the place for talented, creative and passionate people who are excited about new technologies, and being on the cutting edge of Internet TV and web technologies. We have a culture which values empowerment, individual excellence, honesty & humility, and customer centricity. We offer an excellent total rewards program inclusive of salary, benefits, options and a flexible work environment. If you are smart, nice and get things done, we want to work with you!
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services