Senior Technical Marketing Manager New Relic
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED New Relic
Technical Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
You might know us for getting developers and ops together to solve application performance analytics, but we are now helping companies harness and access the billions of metrics embedded in software. Measuring everything from mobile user experiences to performance to business analytics requires a new approach.
We are looking for a talented marketing manager who has strong technical capabilities working with enterprise software, rapidly evolving web technologies, building marketing tools, as well as strong marketing and communications skills.
This role will be responsible for developing and executing programs, tools, and training to power New Relic enterprise marketing and sales teams. The right candidate is a veteran of finding creative ways to find and articulate hard and soft dollar value propositions. The ability to evangelize the benefits and use cases of New Relic technologies within and outside of New Relic will be the key components of success of this position.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop repeatable product demos and sales tools to improve sales productivity and ramp new sales talent
- Work with the Enterprise Sales/Sales Engineering organizations to provide customers creative illustrations on how New Relic can help them be successful
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to create programs and tools that facilitate customer and prospect education
- Be a public evangelist and internal advocate for New Relic services
- Work with product management and product marketing to articulate the value proposition of New Relic services and capabilities.
- Be a technical expert for marketing program development
The right candidate likely has:
- 5+ years of experience technical marketing, product management, or technical sales
- Experience creating and customizing product demonstrations for enterprise and SaaS applications
- Experience delivering technical sales enablement to software sales organizations
- Ability to quickly research, understand, articulate, and discuss technical topics
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills
- BA/BS in business or technical field required
A little about us:
New Relic is a software analytics company that, on behalf of our customers, makes sense of billions of metrics about millions of applications, all in real time. Our comprehensive SaaS-based solution for web and mobile applications consolidates the performance monitoring data into a single, powerful interface. Our 90,000 customers use New Relic every day to optimize more than three million applications.
New Relic is a San Francisco Best Places to Work award winner, an Oregon "Top Workplace" award winner, named a leader in the Gartner's 2013 "Magic Quadrant" for APM companies, a Top 100 OnDemand Company, Best of SaaS (THINKStrategies), Top 100 Coolest Cloud Computing (CRN); 10 Cloud Management Companies to Watch (NetworkWorld) - the list of accolades goes on. More important than all of that: we provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, stock options and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.) -- all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up. We can help with relocation and are open to H1-B transfers.
New Relic is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, individuals with disabilities, age, sexual orientation, protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note: Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To get started, click on the link below. To fast track your application, let us know in your cover letter why this job, product, and/or company is of particular interest to you. We look forward to talking!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/r4qzvx7
||San Francisco |
San Francisco, CA 94105
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED