Senior Technical Project Manager eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to peopleâs lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
Weâre looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. Weâre the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. Thatâs 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more than 33 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia and through our affiliation with eDarling, have a presence in 11 countries throughout continental Europe. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
We regularly host Meetups for the Los Angeles Tech Community, with talks given by top technology experts. Videos of our Meetups are available at: http://talks.eharmony.com/
eHarmony.com is looking for aÂ Sr. Technical Project Manager who can manage development projects related to the core eHarmony sites, internal tools, and Mobile applications. The Sr. Technical Project Manager is responsible for working with product, engineering, quality assurance, as well as with data analytics, operations, customer care, marketing and publishing to ensure projects are coordinated across these teams.
- Responsible for executing the Agile/Scrum process for the development teams
- Own and lead all assigned initiatives, from conception to implementation, and drive to completion
- Manage sprint planning and results tracking/reporting.
- Run daily stand up meetings.
- Schedule & oversee design and/or code reviews as needed.
- Work with Product Management and Tech Leadership to plan for upcoming sprints
- Work with management to establish sprint metrics and collect/report results.
- Proactively review team progress and identify opportunities for process and team improvement
- Work closely with release engineering, development and QA teams to help define and coordinate the Software release process for the Singles engineering projects.
- Work closely with project management director and product management to define and coordinate processes for the marketing, customer care, and publishing teams to make product change requests.
- Provide accurate and timely updates to management and impacted cross-functional departments.
- Working with project management director to analyze workflow bottlenecks and streamline processes through establishing policies and procedures and system enhancements, as needed.
- Project management experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Confidence and strong decision making abilities
- Ability to take charge and initiate when needed with the power to influence team members to build towards consensus
- Must be adaptable and comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with engineering tools, bug systems and ticketing systems (example: JIRA, Wiki).
- Ability to be a positive change agent within the product team, as well as across the organization.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of relative project management experience (preferably in web and/or software development environments).
- PMP Certification
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Working knowledge of Scrum planning/execution tools desired (example: Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne).
- Internet or web industry experience.
- Experience with both Kanban and Scrum
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED