Senior Technical Sales Engineer Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Yodlee is the market leader in providing a platform for financial technology innovation. Yodlee's rich set of financial services is accessible by developers through our SOAP and REST based APIs. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business decision makers and developers. Must be able to identify all the technical needs of prospective customers to assure complete satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. They will establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle. Candidates must have strong working knowledge of either Java or C# in order understand the inner workings of our platform and be capable of helping our customers leverage the full value of our platform.
- Lead the technical discussions with prospects in partnership with our sales and business development staff.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations and technical presentations
- Proactively remove technical blockers to closure of deals
- Act as a technical SME for our platform at strategic events such as conferences, Yodlee customer events, webinars, etc.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Respond to technical questions about Yodlee in technical hubs and forums
- Funnel customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Actively seek opportunities to evolve our processes and improve our products.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed, highly motivated and be able to demonstrate their technical expertise and ability to communicate to both technical business decision makers as well as hard core developers. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a financial technology organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong and dynamic presentation skills and able to communicate professionally in written and verbal responses to customers via phone, emails, forums as well as with internal teams across engineering, product management, and support.
- Must have working knowledge of Java or C# and SQL
- Experience with REST APIs is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of web application architectures and SaaS models
- Proven ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment with a strong passion for team success
- Additional language experience preferred with Ruby, PHP
- A B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in financial sector and/or tech startups and emerging businesses a plus. We will consider new college graduates in Computer Science based on technical capability and communication skills.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED