Senior Technical Support Consultant - MS SQL Server background required Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Technical Support Consultant - MS SQL Server background required
Sweden, Kista, Borgarfjordsgatan 9
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Infor is actively recruiting a Senior Technical Support Consultant to strengthen our team for technical back end 2nd line support. Reporting to the Manager for Global Support, you will provide responsive, quality technical support to Infor's customers for our Infor M3 ERP software product. You will perform complex investigations regarding customer problems with servers, performance problems, database problems or network problems.
Occasionally you will help the installations team while implementing for customers. It is very important that you like to work in a team. You will get the opportunity to participate in the launch of new products. Since we will launch a lot of new technical products in the coming year it is important that you are keen to learn new products. As the role liaises heavily with our customers we expect you to have a service attitude and feel that you really want to help the customer.
- Answering questions from our European customers on technical aspects of the Infor M3 software product, being fully responsible for the resolution of issues you are handling.
- Proactively keeping customers informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability, documenting all information in required tracking systems.
- Responsible for appropriate referral to other departments, if necessary.
- Contributing and maintaining information in global knowledge base.
- Developing product knowledge and identifying areas for further specialisation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A background in Windows MS SQL Server or iSeries is essential. Any knowledge in WAS or Web Service is advantageous.
- Experience of M3, specifically within installation, migration and configuration of M3 products is preferred although not essential. Knowledge of UI (user interfaces) and M3 products such as Workplace, Smart Office and Smart Client is advantageous.
- Skills in GRID and SharePoint are a plus for this role although not essential.
- Written and spoken Swedish and English are necessary for this role. Other languages such as German or French or any other languages are a bonus.
- Strong problem solver with excellent team/partnering skills
- Solid verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and a genuine desire to learn
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED