Senior Technical Support Engineer Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
In this role, you will provide post sales technical support to Palo Alto Networks End User Customers via phone, e-mail and web.
Strong fault isolation and root cause analysis skills are required to diagnose and solve complex technical issues and provide timely solutions to customers in a professional manner. Regularly updating support cases to record progress of calls in call tracking system and documenting technical solutions and product information in the knowledge base is required. Work to reproduce customer issues and qualify escalations. Traveling may be required to customer sites to assist in fault isolation and root cause analysis. Work with Development, Sales, Q/A and Marketing to build a positive customer experience.
- Provide Technical Support to customers and partners
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers
- Managing support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner.
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the Knowledge Base.
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Travel may be required to customer sites in the event of a critical situation to expedite resolution.
- Provide on-call support 24x7 on an as needed basis.
Education: BS/MS or equivalent experience required
- 10 plus years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Required experience with TCP/IP
- Strong experience in Routing & Switching (OSPF / BGP / VLAN / STP)
- Strong experience with Security (IPSEC / SSL-VPN / NAT / GRE)
- Experience with Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper (Netscreen), Fortinet products a plus
- Experience with Authentication Protocols a plus (Radius / TACACS)
- Strong ability to independently debug broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols required.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED