Senior Technical Support Engineer Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support | Santa Clara, CA, United States
The Senior Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing remote support to customers. This involves responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and web, diagnosing/analyzing problems, and providing workarounds to customers. Our environment includes technologies such as DNS, DHCP, IPAM, Network Change & Configuration Management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Install and configure Infoblox products as well as third-party software for support lab testing purposes.
- Provide remote technical support for Infoblox customers and partners.
- Provide ongoing support to Infoblox customers and partners.
- Recommend new and existing solutions which involve enhancing application/systems functionality, features and defect repair.
- Work closely with third-party software vendors and their professional services groups to solve complex integration problems.
- Be intuitive and inventive by providing solutions and workarounds for customers.
- 5+ years experience in a hands-on technical role.
- Experience with both Unix/Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Solid knowledge in TCP/IP and networking protocols.
- Working knowledge of firewall, switches, and routers.
- Knowledge of DNS and DHCP protocols and configuration.
- Recent experience in providing remote or on-site technical support.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational ability.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Self starter with ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast growth environment.
- Team player.
- Aptitude to quickly grasp current software functionality and third party products in order to extend that functionality to meet new and evolving requirements.
- BS in CS, CE, or other technical field.
- PERL programming skill is a definite plus.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services