Senior Technical Writer Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Responsibilities: I can do that!
- Write technical documentation for our external developer audience, including SDK reference topics, developer guides, tutorials, and more
- Write code examples and develop sample applications
- Design and organize documentation sets for new SDKs and developer products
- Learn complex technical information and communicate it in a readable, concise, and accurate manner
- Collaborate with other writers in other locations and coordinate shared content and deliverables
Requirements: I've already done that!
- Proven track record of researching and writing excellent documentation and examples for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies)
- Ability to read and understand source code written in Python, Java, C#, and/or .NET
- Ability to write simple to complex code examples in Python, Java, C#, and/or .NET
- Proficiency with scripting languages
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Education: Got it!
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has almost 3,000 customers in over 70 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 700 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Health Care, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, Commuter benefits, PTO and sick leave, 401K, 3 weeks vacation, 2 completely stacked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Monday and Bagel Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, bbqs, soccer, ski trips, on-site yoga classes, health fairs.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED