Senior Test Automation Engineer Aria Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Title: Senior Test Automation Engineer
Location: San Francisco
About Aria Systems:
Aria Systems powers recurring revenue for the enterprise enabling market expansion, improving customer relationships, and providing more revenue predictability. The Aria Cloud Billing platform is used by brand name companies such as Pitney Bowes, AAA NCNU, Experian, Red Hat, Ingersoll Rand, EMC, VMware, and HootSuite to evolve their company's recurring businesses while delivering outstanding customer experiences.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
Aria QA team's prime objective is to certify products on quality, on time and on budget. The team has 4 QA engineers based out of San Francisco and Philadelphia. We also work with an offshore QA team to complement our QA requirements.
We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer who will play a key role in our organization.
- Technical Role: You will revolutionize how we test our products, getting us to the next level of agility and sustainability by architecting an automated regression and scalability testing framework. This framework with closely interact with the continuous integration system, and the release process.
- Hands-On Approach: You should be technically sharp and love rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty working alongside your team while leading by example.
- Team Player : You must be capable of working in team setting. You will be responsible for automating a particular area and will collaborate with other QA team members and automation engineers.
- Relentlessly resourceful. You are a problem solver, not a problem mover.
- Can do attitude!! You don't use the word "can't" very much.
- Must have a passion for quality and a bias towards speed.
- Be a good evangelist for the benefits of test automation.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a short learning curve.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to learn new technical areas quickly.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and communication skills along with the ability to work well with others.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
A minimum of 10 years of experience in hands-on coding and design.
A minimum of 5 years experience in the following:
- Writing clean, maintainable code in Java or any other OO language.
- Web UI testing tools such as Selenium.
- Testing Web Services (SOAP UI preferred)
- Experience with one or more database technologies (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL)
- Managing and collaborating with remote and offshore resources is a must.
- Agile methodology and continuous integration (i.e. nightly built and release).
- Saas/Cloud large scale testing experience
- Hands-on experience testing in JMeter and JUnit
- Well versed in testing highly scalable enterprise client-server software.
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.
||San Francisco, CA 94107 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED