Senior Unity Developer daqri
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED This versatile role will require you to deliver the most cutting edge applications that are fault tolerant, efficient, and visually engaging. Using the Unity development platform, you will build and document new mobile applications and publish them for distribution. As a mentor, you will teach the junior developers the tricks to be efficient.
To be successful, you must have worked on or led the development of a Unity application or game that has reached millions of users. You are a full lifecycle engineer that not only loves using Unity, you have a good eye for artistic design. You are experienced with providing clean and elegant user interfaces, and have a talent for interactive experiences.
- Lead a team of Unity developers and develop new Unity iOS and Android applications
- Obsessively improve performance on existing Unity applications
- Publish new applications to the Apple App Store and Google Play for Android
- Use Jira to manage and assign tasks to the development team
- Report to the lead of mobile development
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience with Unity and an example project or game
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Expert skills with the Unity development platform
- Familiar with Apple App Store submission process
- Familiar with C#
- Familiar with Android or iOS
- Prior startup experience
- Demonstrated open-source contributions
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
daqri offers a competitive base salary of 80-120k with bonus and equity compensation packages
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Once in a long while, a new technology emerges that is so powerful it changes the way we see and interact with the world around us. From the printing press to the telegraph, telephone to radio, TV to Internet and mobile, we have learned that technology disruption occurs about once per generation. Augmented reality is the next and biggest communications revolution in history.Self Funded All Jobs: at daqri
|Headquarters:||1201 W. 5th Street|
Los Angeles, CA 90017
|Company Profile:||Augmented reality is about to completely redefine human-computer interaction. In a few years, head-up displays and AR-enabled glasses will be ubiquitous, and anything that's ever been on a screen will be accessible via a fluid visual interface that seamlessly appears to the individual anywhere, anytime, in the context of the world at large.
Fueled by passion, inventiveness and collaboration, the daqri team has pioneered industry-leading advances in both technology and design in the augmented reality space. daqri 4D is a world-class, cloud-hosted platform that makes it easy and cost-effective to publish, update and optimize augmented reality in real time. Our aim is to visually connect the world around us with the right information at the right time in a way that is both meaningful and beautiful.
As a daqri employee, you're encouraged to pursue uncompromising excellence while doing what you love. We believe in hiring the very best, who will bring to bear their creativity, focused expertise, and a profound desire to make a lasting impact. If you're interested in joining a visionary team creating the ultimate fusion of digital and physical realities, we want to hear from you.
Support daqri with Social Media services