Senior User Acquisition Manager Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Senior User Acquisition ManagerÂ
GREE International, Inc
San Francisco, CAÂ
We are looking for a Senior User Acquisition Manager to join our team and develop new standards in tacking the challenge of discovery on the mobile platform. You will partner closely with innovative individuals and teams (both internal and external) as we push to the forefront in locating new ways to market and grow our audience worldwide.
- Lead UA strategy while managing millions in marketing investment based on LTV and ROI evaluation
- Drive and orchestrate new game launches from strategy to execution across 15+ key partners
- On-going execution, monitoring and optimization of acquisition & retention campaigns to maximize and improve campaign performance
- Build and foster relationships with key partners to orchestrate effective and innovative acquisition campaigns as well as representing the company to the mobile industry
- Explore and test new acquisition marketing opportunities to bring innovation and to achieve key acquisition objectives
- Understand the market and future trends to recommend new ways of doing userÂ acquisitionÂ across the team
- Evangelize key projects across cross functional teams to educate and mobilize key stakeholders
- 4+ years of directly related experience in online performance driven marketing
- Experience in large scale consumer acquisition campaigns with a heavy focus on data analytics and reporting
- Experience in high profile campaign management and deep optimization maximizing ROI, through 3rd party or in house tracking systems
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills and flexibility to handle changing priorities
- High proficiency with Excel VBA macros is a strong plus
- Enjoys a fast paced and self-driving environment
- Ability to manage and motivate others
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services