Senior Value Manager - Southeast Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Senior Value Manager Sales | Irving, TX or Atlanta, GA, United States
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is growing its Value Engineering team. We are seekingÂ someone with Value Selling expertise to help shape Workday's approach to value-based sales and marketing. Workday is committed to building out value-based capabilities to better articulate our unique value proposition. This is an opportunity to join a small but growing value-selling organization at a high growth company which continues to gain market share in the large enterprise space. We are looking for versatile resources that are bright, creative, driven and who can hit the ground running to support sales opportunities as well as internal initiatives. This role has high potential to present leadership opportunities within Workday as the business continues to grow.
- Articulate the value of Workday platform to prospects and customer
- Drive thoughtful ROI analysis including identification and quantification of efficiency- and effectiveness-related business benefits
- Drive detailed TCO analysis representing cost differential of Workday versus alternatives
- Build models and tools that can help scale the Value Management program at Workday
- Drive thought leadership including whitepapers and other value-selling assets
- Drive value-oriented thinking across the organization through training on methodology
- 5+ yrs exp in a Value Selling/Value Engineering role, with additional experience working in a sales-driven environment
- In addition to Value Selling experience, pre-sales background preferred
- Experience in Software and or Management Consulting desired
- Comfort in engaging with senior executives and sales teams
- Ability to structure and manage an engagement process with prospective customers
- Strong business acumen with the ability to leverage existing experience and research to be credible across a wide range of industries
- Solid executive presentation skills
- Strong deliverable creation skills (typically in Powerpoint)
- Solid quantitative analysis skills and an understanding of financial statements
- Understanding of software deal dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward
- âGet it doneâ mentality - willingness to roll up the sleeves in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and desire to take on additional responsibilities over time in a high growth environment
- MBA desired, Bachelors required
- Project Management skills
- Willingness to travel domestically (varies based on location, but could be as high as 60%)
Working at Workday is no ordinary work day. Whether itâs our spirited company meetings, high-caliber workforce, recognition programs, or company events like CEO pool tournaments or rocking out to our company band "Wrokday", we strive to surpass expectations while celebrating everything that makes us unique.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the worldâs largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Join our team and experience Workday!
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
||Irving, TX |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services