Senior Vice President, Marketing Netsmart Technologies Inc.
In order to execute its growth strategy, Netsmart is seeking an outstanding marketing professional to lead brand development, demand generation, industry relations, corporate communications and product marketing.
Due to its superior technology and market opportunity, Netsmart is poised to significantly expand its solutions and market share within the United States and International markets, with the goal of transforming the way care is delivered.
The Senior Vice President (SVP) will work within a matrix organization to support business units and lines of businesses to meet their client health and financial objectives. The SVP will provide day-to-day operational and strategic leadership for the company's marketing efforts and be responsible for establishing a world class, market leading brand. The SVP will be charged with meeting aggressive demand generation goals, continual ROI improvement on marketing activities and ensuring consistent, effective internal and external communications.
The SVP will have a broad set of objectives and responsibilities including the following:
- Develop and manage comprehensive marketing plans with business units and lines of business.
- Manage integrated demand generation programs to meet company bookings objectives.
- Launch products and new solutions into the market place, including ensuring the client alignment and development group are equipped with effective, up-to-date tools.
- Articulate and promote positioning, as well as the individual product solution messages and value propositions.
- Support client health initiatives by managing a consistent and effective communications strategy.
- Establish strong relationship with media, industry influencers, policy makers and industry leaders.
- Manage an effective internal communications strategy.
- Leverage marketing analytics and research to gain insights into product and industry segments.
- Manage the brand through all communications mediums, including website and social media outlets.
- Craft compelling, consistent branding and messaging tailored to each industry sector.
- Conduct world-class events, including the annual client conference.
- Manage marketing for a non-profit 501c3 that is dedicated to debunking the stigma of mental health.
- Develop processes and metrics that track the effectiveness and increase efficiencies of the marketing function.
- Continue to define and prioritize global market opportunities, with a particular focus on emerging markets.
- Drive comprehensive marketing research and keep abreast of marketplace trends and opportunities.
- Lead, build and integrate a team of high impact marketing professionals.
The SVP must be a seasoned, results-oriented, innovative business executive with detailed knowledge of marketing fundamentals, technology and healthcare markets. Candidates must possess a history of growing and managing teams, formulating strategies, communicating ideas, innovating and delivering results.
The successful candidate will be energetic, motivated, an effective communicator and a self-starter.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to work strategically and on operational activities. He/She will be able to work effectively in a matrix organization and build strong internal/external relationships. He/She will introduce innovative, new marketing ideas into the organization that help fuel the company's growth. The successful candidate will have analytical skills to combine the science and art of marketing to exceed established goals.
The successful candidate must possess a global mindset, and be able to work effectively with diverse cultures and constituents. International experience, while not essential, is highly desired. The SVP should possess a detailed understanding of the trends and innovations within the healthcare marketplace.
||Great River, NY 11739 |