Senior Video Producer Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Video Producer
Marketing | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 906
Brightcove is seeking an exceptional person to join our Marketing Services team as an Video Content Producer. We're looking for someone who is passionate about media and storytelling and has a proven ability to define detailed specifications, drive and execute video projects, and foster strong working relationships within a cross-functional team including Marketing, Design, Engineering, Operations, Support, Sales, as well as external partners and development vendors.
Someone who is driven to create, manage and deliver excellent video content and experiences, oversee video performance operations and production standards. This person must be a self-starter, extremely organized, and possess outstanding communication and analytical skills to ensure high quality work is delivered on time in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Knowledge / Experience / Ability
- Scopes all video projects in terms of deliverables, schedule, and budget
- Ensures that proposed creative concepts can be produced within internal client-specified time frames and budgets
- Sources and evaluates quality vendors to ensure that creative and production is supported with the most innovative and effective tools when necessary
- Handle and execute all aspects of production from setting up and running audio, lighting, camera operation and shooting, interviewing, hosting and directing as well as creation and manipulation of motion graphics and post production
- Manage the live events unit of the Marketing Department, which consists of setting up and implementing live event sponsorship deals and acting as the on site liaison to run live broadcasts
- Owning the video content social media channels and working with editorial team to ensure timely and effective distribution and syndication of all content across Brightcove's various marketing properties
- Overseeing the Brightcove video content library, both online and offline, acting as the point person for asset management and distribution
- Report and deliver on video performance and analytics across all channels including the Brightcove Studio and social to ensure content is performing according to expectations
- 3+ years experience as a web video content producer, or directly related experience
- 3+ years of strong and proven experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop. Final Cut Pro 7 is also an option for NLE experience
- Strong working and field experience with DSLR videography and corresponding technologies. Preferred experience with Canon DSLRs, Arri standard and LED lighting kits, Kessler Crane systems and Sennheiser audio equipment
- Must be comfortable interacting with and directing all levels of talent for product demos, walk throughs and fireside chats. Live interview experience is preferred.
- Technical knowledge of asset management systems both in the cloud and SSD storage
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Basic experience with YouTube as both a CMS and its features such as setting up annotations, managing messaging and channel design and metadata
- Experience with live broadcasting for the web preferred but not required
- Initiative and independence in addressing production issues and ensuring project success
- Recognized ability to manage tradeoffs effectively among schedule, scope and budget on a single project, and to manage multiple projects and priorities with attention to detail and reliable follow-through
- A deep love for storytelling with a penchant for technology, we're looking for someone who can tell the Brightcove story in a compelling, consistent and cohesive way!
We are located in Boston's innovation district within walking distance from the South Station. We strive to maintain a fun, casual and friendly environment at work.
Brightcove is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and participates in E-Verify.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services