Senior Web Designer Luxury Link
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Luxury Link Travel Group?s is seeking a Senior Web Designer to lead our creative vision. This position reports to the SVP of Product with significant interaction with all internal teams. The Senior Web Designer is a core contributor to each of our three online travel / commerce websites. As the person managing brand and interactive design, you're in charge of the company's look and feel as we update major functionality and rethink use cases.
Although not a coding position you need to understand the principles of web standards. You need to have experience with the design of websites for luxury goods and/or services, and have a high-end design aesthetic. Experience with UI/UX design for e-commerce websites, including usability testing and A/B, is highly desired.
We?re looking for a Web Designer who?s motivated by simple and intuitive user interfaces, has familiarity with online marketing and landing page optimization, loves metrics and testing, and enjoys switching between multiple projects a regular basis. Candidate should be able to adapt to changing priorities ranging from a large project like a web page redesign to internal power point presentations.
- Demonstrate a passion for strategic problem solving and utilizing a deep understanding of Web/digital design and usability to develop fully integrated campaigns.
- Present design concepts to senior management based on brand/marketing strategies and campaign objectives
- Help establish overall work processes and best-practice standards for the design team
- Lead the creative development process and workflow, providing creative feedback, and ensuring business objectives are supported through high quality design.
- Lead interactive design initiatives with an understanding of UX/UI and fundamental design practice
- Collaborate with Marketing, Merchandising and Product teams to develop layout ideas for web and web marketing
- Stay current with the quickly evolving digital universe and possessing enthusiasm for interfacing with internal business partners, creative peers and external agencies/vendors.
- Design and conceptualize corporate promotional and presentation materials
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Broad design skill set that includes: web design, email, social, mobile and other digital media types
- Ability to apply digital design best practices to ensure effective projects crafted to engage customers, build relationship and loyalty, inspire confidence, and drive sales
- Fluent understanding of current Web, email and interactive trends, technologies and best practices
- Self-starter and willing to work in an intense but fun environment and function effectively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly collaborative, and builds strong relationships at all levels
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks
- Understanding and experience designing IAB standard advertising units
- Experience designing for mobile a plus
- Knowledge of SEO and web analytics a plus
- A passion for travel and travel industry experience are a plus
About Luxury Link Travel Group:
Luxury Link Travel Group is a profitable and growing private online ecommerce company founded in 1997 that runs the world's leading luxury travel websites: luxurylink.com, familygetaway.com and private sale site vacationist.com.
These websites offer exclusive luxury vacations at significant discounts at the world's best hotels, resorts and villas. Luxury Link Travel Group is headquartered on the West Side of Los Angeles in Playa Vista on an incredible campus. The company also has offices in New York.
||5200 West Century Boulevard |
Los Angeles, CA 90045
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED