Senior Web Development Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is looking for a Senior Web Development Manager to run a stellar web production and web development team. This position will be responsible for the management of content management system and the overall web production and web development processes.
This key role requires an individual with strong leadership skills who is experienced in extensible and reliable web development in a highly secure environment. This position will include direct management of both the web production team and the web development team. The successful candidate will mentor and grow the capabilities of the team to meet future challenges and be responsible for all aspects of the performance of the team.
- Work with a cross-functional team of Corporate and Product Marketing, Creative Services, Events, and Demand Generation to deliver on web projects and ongoing scheduled campaigns
- Ability to mentor and develop the capabilities of web production and engineering team members as well as manage their performance
- Ability to lead technical web programs and projects, ensuring collaborative engagement between the development team and other project team members
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to convey company goals, as well as define and manage concrete team and individual goals
- 7+ years in a hands-on web development experience
- 5+ years of experience in a project lead role
- A strong level of technical expertise with the following: PHP, XML, XSLT
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Technical expertise with enterprise content management systems: Teamsite, Documentum
- BS or MS in computer science
- Outstanding record of achievement, ambition, and drive
- Experience leading small- to medium-sized teams through the development cycle using dynamic languages and modern LAMP stack approach
- Experience with Agile development practices a plus
- Experience with managing resources, workload queues and setting priorities within a structured organization
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services