SEO Manager Reply.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED MerchantCircle.com ? a Reply! Inc. brand ? seeks to hire a SEO Manager for our Portland, OR office located in the heart of the Alberta Arts District.
We are looking for a driven, passionate SEO professional who lives and breathes the web. If you are someone who looks at MozCast every day, follows Matt Cutts, and speaks in schema we want you to join our team!
MerchantCircle.com is one of the of largest business directories on the web with 20+million business listings and over 17 million monthly visitors. We are beginning a massive redesign/restructure project and want to ensure we follow all SEO best practices. The SEO manager will oversee content marketing efforts post-restructure.
Candidates should demonstrate a proven track record of SEO success, deep technical SEO know-how, management experience, and copy editing /writing talent. The position reports to and works closely with our VP of Marketing/GM of Merchant Circle.
1. Work with engineering team both during and post-restructure to manage technical SEO including site structure, meta tags, schemas, etc.
2. Oversee social SEO initiatives
3. Management of both internal and external content producers
1. SEO know how ? both technical and the latest SEO news and trends
2. Ability to regularly produce executive summaries & performance reports
3. Fluency with MS Office applications and general Internet / tech proficiency ? Must be very familiar/ near expert in Excel
4. Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills as well as ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
5. A thirst for knowledge and team mentality of improving everyone around you
1. Large-scale SEO experience
2. Journalism (digital or print) experience as a producer, editor, or writer
3. Small to large team management experience
4. Experience with SEO platforms, preferably BrightEdge
5. Comfortable with OS:X. (MacAir / Macbook will be provided)
6. Working knowledge of Excel. Not afraid to use it frequently. Interested in both using it to solve problems and becoming an expert over time
1. Salary depending on experience.
2. Stock Options
3. Performance bonus plan
4. Benefits - You will be eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance upon hire.
Our work environment is fun and casual. We're looking for people who will bring a strong work ethic and a good sense of humor every day.
||Portland, OR |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED