Server Engineer loopt
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Information
Work on the services that power Loopts website and mobile clients. Make new features possible. Integrate with custom services provided by partners and data providers. Expose clean interfaces and hide complexity.
- Understand how computers, algorithms, memory, concurrency and data structures work. Be able to use and debug them.
- Be willing and able to learn new things every day.
- Have opinions. Be willing to voice and defend them.
- Be confident enough to ask questions and challenge false assumptions.
- Be creative Be ready to face challenges that dont have obvious solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- SQL We use MSSQL and a little MySQL. Youll need to be able to write efficient queries and design schemata.
- C Most of Loopts server runs in the CLR. If you know Java, youll do fine.
- Security and encryption Know how to protect against impersonation, replay, and private data leakage. Understand how to store, transmit, and protect sensitive information. Be able to identify, exploit, and eliminate edge cases and invalid assumptions.
- HTTP You should be familiar with everything from the protocol to SSL to tcp and sockets.
- ASP.NET experience. Understand the page lifecyle and how handlers, modules, viewstate and user controls work.
- Experience with Erlang, Java, and/or PHP.
- Experience with Windows and Linux native programming.
- Have a degree in Computer Science or related field.
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED