Palo Alto, California-based Tesla Motors designs and manufactures Electrical Vehicles and EV powertrain components. Tesla's goal is to produce a full range of electric cars from sports cars to mass-market vehicles and we are determined to decrease the cost of electric vehicles. We have designed, produced and delivered Tesla Roadsters to customers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Model S, the world's first premium electric sedan is now being rolled out world-wide.
Tesla Motors is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. This position reports into Service Manager and is based at our Bergen Service Location.
- First point of contact for any customer queries. Answer phone calls, emails and drive-ins to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention
- Return missed phone calls and emails promptly
- Determine if technical solution can be resolved over the phone; escalate immediately to Shop Foreman / Service Manager to provide immediate attention
- Accurately record issues and data into Dealer Management System.
- Conduct Transactions w/ systems; walk customer through correction and provide summary.
- Coordinate the pickup, cleaning, and delivery timing of every vehicle with each customer.
- Maintain records of time, expenses and materials, write invoices.
- Communicate estimated completion time, regular updates and follow through on each customer vehicle
-Handling and receiving monies
-Closing debt and controls
-Perform other related duties as assigned
- 1-3 yrs experience in the automotive industry, 2-5 years customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions required
- Maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as a service advisor
- Degree or Certificate from a University program in Automotive Technology a plus.
- Dealer automotive service experience a plus.
-Experience of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.)
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.
|Location:||Bergen, NY |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|