Service Advisor Tesla Motors
Tesla Motors is looking for an Service Advisor with technical experience to support one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. This position requires astute customer interfacing abilities, strong office skils and excellent communication. This position is located in Seattle, WA. Excellent Oral and Written communication is essential. If you are interested in driving a positive customer experience and you are a motivated team player, we are interested in speaking with you.
- Answer Phone Calls, Emails and Drive In's to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention.
- Return missed phone calls, email in no less then 5 minutes.
- Determine if technical solution can be resolved over the phone; escalate immediately to Shop Foreman / Service Manager to provide immediate attention.
- Accurately record issues and data into Dealer Management System. Attention to detail critical
- Conduct Transactions w/ system; walk customer through correction and provide summary.
- Communicate estimated completion time, regular updates and follow through on each customer vehicle.
- Coordinate the detail of every vehicle prior to delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery time or pick up with each customer.
- Follow up with customer on Service, ensure they are satisfied with the work performed.
- Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand power tools, shop tools, and automotive and electrical test equipment
- Understand in basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles
- Dealer Management System, Outlook, Word, MS Office.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology a plus
- Retail automotive service experience a plus
- Clean driving record
||Westlake Ave, LA |