Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. In Q1 of 2013 Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Tesla's Model S is the world's first premium sedan designed and engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Automobile Magazine's 2013 Automobile of the YearÂ® and Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the YearÂ®.
We are currently seeking an energetic greeter and appointment Service Coordinator.
- Answer multi-line phones, directing calls to appropriate staff, answering questions, and taking messages as needed.
- Coordinate appointments for our customers.
- Greet and provide directions or information to customers.
- Provide effective and courteous service to all visitors and existing employees.
- Available to work on administrative activities and other management requests.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time spent on hold.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Work closely with the Service team to ensure a great experience for employees and customers.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record with at least 2 years of driving experience and insurable
- High School diploma or equivalent
- An upbeat, energetic, positive, mature and professional attitude.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while remaining courteous in person as well as on the phone.
- Show attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional Appearance.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and with a diverse range of personalities.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Retail automotive service experience, preferred
- Dealer Management System(s), Outlook, and MS Office
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Location:||Brea, CA |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|