Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered over 15,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Model S is the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle. Model S was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA, and Consumer Reports is calling it the best car it has ever tested.
Tesla Motors is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional automotive product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone, you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we're trying to do too difficult.
We are currently seeking an energetic Service Concierge to greet and provide directions or information to customers and to coordinate appointments in our Montreal Service Center.
- Answer multi-line phones, directing calls to appropriate staff, answering questions, and taking messages as needed.
- Provide effective and courteous service to all visitors and existing employees.
- Available to work on administrative activities and other management requests.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time spent on hold.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Work closely with the Service team to ensure a great experience for employees and customers.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- An upbeat, energetic, positive, mature and professional attitude.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while remaining courteous in person as well as on the phone.
- Show attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional Appearance.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and with a diverse range of personalities.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Retail automotive service experience, preferred
- Dealer Management System(s), Outlook, and MS Office
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Location:||Laurentides Blvd |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|