Service Delivery Manager
USA, Remote Office US
Monday, March 11, 2013
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 75,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Responsible for managing the Managed Service (AMS) delivery relationship for approximately 10-20 AMS customers. The main responsibilities include acting as AMS primary point of contact for customers and internal functions, leading the customer AMS relationship, ensuring high level of customer satisfaction by meeting/exceeding AMS SLAs; tracking, leading and bringing closure to AMS cases in collaboration with Support and Development; and driving renewals of AMS customer agreements.
Service Delivery Managers are responsible for the following:
40% Leading Issue Management and Resolution:
- Provides applications break fix and operational support for 10-20 customers supporting Infor applications.
- Ensures 24*7 production support of Infor applications using a combined onsite, onshore and offshore delivery model.
- Directs local and offshore resources to meet Service Level Agreements to support Infor applications on-premises or in a Cloud or hosted environment.
- Directs team of Level 2 support personnel providing break/fix activities, operational support and application monitoring in a distributed delivery environment.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently lead the resolution of all escalated Customer support issues/concerns.
- Effectively work with all appropriate divisions and departments of Infor, the Customer's organization, and any involved business partners, to coordinate and drive the successful resolution and closure of Customer incidents.
- Escalate issues as needed to appropriate senior management.
20% Functional/Technical/Business Process Knowledge:
- Strong technical knowledge of Infor applications (S3, M3 and/or HCM) with an ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve production problems.
- Understanding Infor's technology and strategic directions.
- Strong understanding of customer's technical configuration, including third party databases, hardware configurations, networks with the ability to apply this knowledge to Customers' needs.
- Maintaining a high level understanding of a Customer's business environment and related impact of any software issues or cases.
- Understanding of customer's industry. Specific required knowledge is dependent on assigned vertical market and geography.
20% Customer Management:
- Ability to provide a high degree of professional service to assigned Customers.
- Ensures Infor knows customer and their specific support needs and the importance of resolving their issues.
- Developing positive, ongoing business relationships with the Customer contacts.
- Understanding the Customer's business issues and how they are impacted and resolved by Infor products and services.
- Developing and maintaining the standard documentation and communication necessary to manage the customer relationship with Infor AMS.
- Maintaining a mid-level management relationship with the Customer.
- Providing monthly and quarterly service reviews with Customer, including SLA attainment reviews.
- Timely, accurate and ongoing communication to Customer during critical incidents.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all parties involved in the case resolution.
- Ability to professionally interface with all key constituencies, executives, support team, development team etcâ€¦
- Function as single point leadership contact within Infor AMS for all customer issues.
- Function as Client Liaison, including updating Customer on important and relevant corporate or technical communications.
- Provide Customers and internal/external parties with timely and effective communication via correspondence (ie: letters, memos, issue documents, etc..)
- Regular and effective use of communication tools, such as voice mail, e-mail, PC-based products such as Word, Excel, Projects, RF Flow, PowerPoint, etc
- Demonstrate effective and quality writing skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4 year degree in a related field, or equivalent business experience.
- 5+ years experience working in a managed service, technical account management or support capacity within the computer software industry.
- Experience handling customer escalations.
- Successful experience in the following areas: account management, project management or implementation management experience in the software industry.
- Ability to consistently perform in a high pressure, deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to travel, as needed, up to 30%.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and present words and ideas clearly and effectively in written and oral form.
- Ability to receive detailed information in telephone conversation for trouble shooting.
- Ability to make generalizations, evaluations or decisions based on sensory, judgmental, measurable or verifiable criteria.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Must have strong ability to influence and proven negotiation skills.
- On-call availability 24x7 during peak periods of activity.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend