Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. In Q1 of 2013 Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Tesla's Model S is the world's first premium sedan designed and engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Automobile Magazine's 2013 Automobile of the YearÂ® and Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the YearÂ®.
Tesla Motors is looking for experienced Service Center Manager to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. We are seeking professional customer service experience and excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you are interested in contributing to an amazing customer experience, we want you leading our service team in Beijing. We are looking for a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude! We seek an individual who values customer satisfaction and has a proven track record. The service center manager is a key contributor in the Tesla experience. The Service Center Manager will be the communication bridge to both our customers and sales and delivery teams.
- Manages the shop teams, parts operations and scheduling
- Manages Service Writing, counsel and cash management
- Manages warranty and cost savings
- Maintains records of time, materials and work performed
- Ensures compliance to relevant rules and regulations
- Works with Sales to ensure smooth deliveries of new vehicles
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 3 - 5 years of Service Management experience at a Franchised Dealer
- 2- 5 years of Service Writing experience.
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- Hybrid Experience a Bonus
- Factory Trained Master Status/OEM Training
- Valid driver's license and insurance required
- Good verbal English capabilities
- Fluent in written and verbal Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese)
- Occasional travel may be required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electronic systems and modules.
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.
- Knowledge of automotive equipment and servicing methods
- Knowledge of extensive skill and experience using scan tools, following diagnostics and operating scopes/DVOM equipment
- Knowledge of chemicals and lubricants used in automotive servicing
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Ability to perform daily record keeping and reporting
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Ability to maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as an automotive technician.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|