Service-Now Administrator Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Guided by Information Systems objectives and priorities, the Service-Now Administrator
is responsible for the administration, development, documentation and technical support of the Service-Now platform. You will partner with IT, Administrative departments & Vendors to develop and deploy applications that automate and audit business processes. Ensures client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of the position.Application Development and Support
- Implements, documents and maintains the Service-Now platform for Information Systems. Maintains in-depth knowledge of IS service offerings and business needs to ensure recommended solutions are prescribed with the intention of increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of those service offerings.
- Tests, analyzes, collaborates and assists with translating business requirements into technical requirements to ensure a smooth implementation of new enhancements, applications or modules. Responsible for development of internal IS applications, modules and enhancements, and, coordinates the development of applications for other lines of business with 3rd party Vendors and Consultants.
- Utilizes Java Scripting, HTML, CSS, and PowerShell to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes.
- Utilizes best practices for development, conducts thorough testing, analysis, and certification of changes to Service-now. Ensures all assigned project tasks required for the implementation of Service-now are completed on schedule.
- Adheres to Information Systems change management policies and procedures, i.e. thorough testing of changes, new applications and instance upgrades in a non-production environment prior to being released in the production environment.
- Updates & maintains a comprehensive testing protocol for Service-now instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
- Logs technical support incidents, problems and requests into ServiceNow system from live calls, email, and voice mail systems. Monitors incidents assigned to the team to ensure SLAs and OLAs are met for responding to and resolving incidents. Provides succinct and pertinent updates to incidents indicating acted upon resolution and communication to user. Participates in Problems and Knowledge initiatives and other process improvements.
- Provides advanced technical support to IS and other line of businesses. Escalates performance issues, unresolvable incidents and service interruptions to Service-now technical support. Creates and updates incident records in Service-nowâs tracking system. Keeps IT and Administrative Departments informed of system status and availability.
- Monitors and tests for optimal system performance and provides statistics and reports to IS Management.
- Reachable outside of standard working hours as needed.
- Remains current in industry trends in Information Technology and the legal profession, specifically ITIL and ITSM best practices.
- Ensures expertise in technology relevant to the position; proactively uses most current technology to further teamwork, client service, and efficiency.
- Participates on projects that increase the value of services to clients, attorneys, timekeepers and the Firm.
Teamwork and Applied Skills
- Bachelorâs Degree in related field and / or 5+ years of experience in IT Operations. 5+ years of experience with IT Service Management tools & 2+ years of experience with developing and administering Service-now.
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, etc.), PowerShell, SaaS applications, network operations (networks, protocols and email [SMTP, POP3]).
- Strong knowledge of ITIL v3 methodologies, ITSM concepts, enterprise IT architecture, relational databases. ITIL certifications a plus.
- Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment.
- Highly skilled and proficient in using development tools with the analytical and problem solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support.
- Experience documenting code and system processes and procedures in a clear manner.
- Experience in these areas is a plus: Active Directory; Single Sign-on using: Digested Token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0. & Web Services integrations.
- Talent for creating client satisfaction; demonstrated ability to focus on the client value in all work.
- High client service ethic and a proven record in delivering exemplary client satisfaction to external and internal client constituencies.
- Excellent writing skills; ability to present complex ideas succinctly and clearly.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding, including ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Focused listening skills to properly determine and meet client requirements.
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively.
- Strong time management and communications skills are required to keep on task and work collaboratively in a team and cross-departmental environment.
- Ability to partner with internal IT resources and Firm business process owners to deliver high quality work product.
- Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under deadlines.
- Flexibility regarding work schedule to meet position needs outside of regular business hours.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines under sometimes stressful conditions.
- Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly.
- Excellent teamwork skills and a strong client service orientation.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services