Service Solutions Consultant (East Region, West Region, or EMEA) Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Vendavo â€" Who We Are
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. We help companies be more profitable by delivering simple, actionable guidance to the front lines, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid.
Service Solution Consultant â€" What You Will Do
- In this high visibility position, you will play a critical role leading the professional service team (GSD) in our pre-sales engagements ensuring that the proposed implementation solution will meet the customer's needs and will deliver significant value to the customer's organization.
- The Service Solution Consultant will drive Vendavo's service sales by analyzing client needs, explaining our implementation methodology, demonstrating our solution capabilities, developing a tailored client service proposal, advising on additional service offerings, creating and presenting statements of work (SOWs) and ensuring client value is realized.
- In this role you will also own the creation and/or continual improvement of our sales methodology processes including collateral, estimation models, and deployment approach.
- The Service Solutions Consultant will gain extensive customer-facing experience through frequent customer and partner interaction including the opportunity to interact with the key decision makers at our prospects and customers.
- The Service Solutions Consultant will lead the implementation workshops with customers/prospects, demonstrating and sharing implementation and pricing best practices, and analyzing and mapping client requirements based on Vendavo capabilities
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Requires Bachelor of Science in business or technical discipline, MBA highly desirable
- Proven sales skills, executive presence, customer interaction experience, and ability to influence and gain confidence of senior-level executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular the ability to present complex concepts in an organized, accessible and articulate manner to both commercial and technical audiences
- The discipline to work alone and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a small, high performance team
- 5 to 7 years of experience in similar role in pricing, applications or analytics or in software professional services/consulting
- Work experience must include pricing, marketing, finance or related domain areas
- Pre-sales experience is a definite plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel up to 60% in region
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED