Services/Consulting Manager Sr. Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Services/Consulting Manager Sr.
Philippines, Manila,28th St. cor 3rd Ave
Monday, February 11, 2013
· Responsible for the management, development, and overall people care of field consultants. Specific areas include, recruitment, retention, staffing forecasting, coaching model implementation and communication. In countries/regions may be responsible for scheduling of resources. Creating and implementing programs to promote services and training services, preparing and presenting proposals that meet the needs of existing clients and developing and maintaining relationships with the sales force.
· Responsible for the management, development and overall people care of business consultants.
· Specific areas include recruitment, retention, staffing forecasting, coaching model implementation and communications.
· In countries/regions may be responsible for scheduling of resources.
· People management activities, retention and loyalty programs with human resources, and key metrics.
· Recruiting/Hiring â€" recruitment planning and management, and hiring by working with Human Resources.
· Communications â€" communications strategy and execution.
· Performance Management â€" coordination of the Focal Review process, coaching, career management, and leadership development in conjunction with Human Resources.
· Training and Education â€" development and monitoring of specific training plans, certification plans, and ongoing professional education.
· Develop creative solutions to provide resources for client projects including regional corporate and business partner resources.
· Require that all consultants meet and complete the curriculum for certification in the application or technical area of the consultant.
· Facilitate, develop and require consultants to keep current on software solutions through continuing education related to new software products, technologies and services for consultants.
· Create and maintain appropriate schedules and documentation in support of the region.
· Keep abreast of headcount risks and opportunities and managing to the budgeted headcount plan.
· Ensuring project managers complete performance appraisals for all consultants on a timely basis.
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED