Services Escalation Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Title: Services Escalation Manager
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday employees expect that you model Workday's dedication to our customers. Workday customers expect that you exemplify the passionate Workday employee, who knows the right answer to their problems. The Services Escalation Manager will be accountable for quickly resolving and/or preventing a customerâs negative experience with the Workday from a product and organizational perspective, through the management and resolution of escalated situations to a successful outcome. This will be achieved through an effective balance of management of the technical situation, customer satisfaction, business risk, effective use of the resources required to resolve the situation and whatever activities are appropriate to the severity of the situation.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Ensure timely resolution to all escalated issues using strong business judgment, risk management skills, and effective use of resources.
- Work with regional teams (Customer Success Manager, Engagement Managers and RVPâs) to manage escalated issues in a timely manner to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Actively monitor triggers for possible escalating situations in order to prevent potential escalations.
- Partner with internal departments (Development, Product Management, Strategy, Operations, Support, etc) to construct holistic plans that mitigate and then eliminate business risk and build customer confidence, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Conduct root cause analysis sessions, identifying actions necessary to resolve and prevent repeat occurrences of a similar nature.
- Complete ownership and accountability for management of the escalation process.
- In conjunction with other Workday teams, refine and improve processes through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ongoing management escalation reporting, metrics, and communications.
- College degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration.
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Accounting.
- 5+ years in a Customer Support or Professional Services role with demonstrated escalation and project management experience in a fast-paced setting.
- Successful candidates have a balance of functional (business) and technical experience.
- Can build business relationships at both a technical and senior management level.
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate resources.
- Well developed listening and documentation skills.
- High level of initiative and integrity.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated influencing skills, project management skills, and high level of technical and team leadership skills.
- Able to deal with the stress related to escalation impact and resolution timeframes and conflicting/competing priorities.
- Ability to provide high quality verbal and written communication.
- Strong organizational, presentation, meeting, and communication skills
- Ability to absorb new technologies and features quickly.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for customer service
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services