Services Marketing Content Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
The Services Marketing Content Analyst is responsible for the design, development, delivery, and measurement of all content presented through our various channels. This person combines engaging, targeted content with innovative messaging as part of our goal to communicate internally as well as with customers and partners.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders and subject-matter experts across Services to curate targeted and meaningful content based on the audience, as well as program and current company goals.
- Support development of a content strategy which builds toward an overall content communication goal for each event program. Identify opportunities to leverage suitable program content across multiple event programs.
- Identify ways to engage and best utilize subject-matter experts.
- Continually identify, propose, and implement creative marketing channels as appropriate to improve the messaging for Workdayâs Services organization.
- Design, collect and analyze audience and stakeholder surveys to identify successes which can be applied to other event programs and opportunities for improvement within specific programs.
- Develop and engage in channels which extend learning opportunities and brand impressions beyond the physical parameters of an event program.
- Engage appropriate counterparts internally and externally to gain best-practice knowledge and market trends outside of Workday in order to continually evolve our programs.
- 2+ years of experience in program content development, product marketing, or corporate communications.
- Experience with corporate meetings, executive summits, user/partner conferences, etc. preferred.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content. Creative thinker able to invite and generate fresh ideas.
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines.
- Resourceful, self-starter. Flexible in a fast-paced, start-up style setting with competing and ever-changing tasks. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
- Positive and consistent customer service orientation. Professional interpersonal skills for a spectrum of stakeholders including senior executives, program owners, and support staff. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to participate in limited travel related to assigned event programs. Travel requirements may increase as our event portfolio expands.
- Computer skills required (at a minimum): Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience selecting, implementing, and/or supporting Enterprise software is desirable.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or relevant field.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services