Services Marketing Manager Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Manager, Services Marketing
Foster City, CA
Guidewire is seeking an experienced outbound services marketing manager to join the product marketing team. The marketer who fills this role will drive the strategy and execution of Guidewire marketing of services within the Property & Casualty insurance industry. This person will work closely with our services organization to define our approach to services marketing, helping to identify and prioritize opportunities to build momentum for our existing and new services offerings.
The services marketing manager creates tailored value propositions, positioning, and messaging; generates core services, sales and marketing materials; and helps represent services to the market. The position requires someone who is experienced at and enjoys building stakeholder support across executives, peers, and internal customers while driving an external message and voice for our services offerings. The successful services marketer will be hands-on, able to create compelling messages, and self-sufficient in preparing content, collateral, and presentations. You will partner broadly within marketing, sales, sales enablement and most of all services to help drive awareness and demand, and will be a critical source for market and competitive intelligence.
The successful candidate will possess the strategic marketing skills to understand customer needs and motivations, to develop and deliver new ways of thinking about our services, and be a team player who can rally colleagues and customers to think creatively and consistently about our services offerings and brand.
- Responsibility for owning, driving and delivering positioning strategies, materials, and thought leadership for Guidewire services.
- Perform market research to understand and effectively communicate market dynamics and customer needs including sizing/segmentation, buying patterns, market requirements, and competitive landscape.
- Develop, tailor, and deliver core positioning, solution and services messaging, thought leadership and customer stories across all media (presentations, collateral, white papers, web content, case studies, data sheets, blogs and whiteboards) to support sales efforts, services communications, demand gen efforts, and outbound communication.
- Collaborate with services leadership, services education and training, and sales enablement to prioritize services, sales and partner needs in the space, deliver core messaging and presentations, deliver and support necessary services and sales tools and deal escalations.
- Support corporate and customer marketing efforts and campaigns, including: demand gen campaigns, event and conference speaking, customer / prospect activities, testimonials, web / blog content.
- Work closely with services to help bring the voice of the market and customer to new solution definition and documentation.
- Interact and influence key stakeholders at all levels, coordinating activities and ensure a collaborative and integrated approach across the company including global services organizations.
- Be a strong advocate and thought leader for Guidewire's services and products in industry forums/events, AR activities, webinars, etc.
- Must have a proven ability to build relationships and influence individuals and teams that are peers, executives, and internal customers with Guidewire teams around the globe. People in all teams must have a respect for the decisions that the successful candidate makes.
- Experience building, driving and executing strategy across multiple regions.
- Proven track record of successful positioning work, content generation, and product / services marketing, participating in industry events and working with key analysts and media
- Objectivity and openness to others' views and continuously builds a positive culture, defaults to team work style and collaborative information sharing.
- Excellent skills and talent for communications in all forms and media - spoken, written, visual, presentations, websites, social media, video; formal and informal.
- 5-7 years of related product marketing and/or services marketing experience.
- Experience with package software implementation and development methodologies preferred; Enterprise software or technology consulting experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field; MBA is a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services