Services Solutions Architect - St. Louis, MO MuleSoft
MuleSoft is creating a new generation of lightweight integration platform that makes integrating applications, consuming APIs and web services - both on premise and in the cloud. We are a well funded, San Francisco-based start-up with a killer team, an existing community of over 100,000 users, partners and customers (from banks and airlines to successful e-commerce sites and the latest SaaS startups) great buzz, and superb investors. We're moving fast, building neat stuff, and changing integration middleware into a platform as a service delivery model.
Do you wake up each day feeling like the work you are going to do will make a difference and change the company you work for in a meaningful way? Do your colleagues know what you do and count on you to do it exceptionally well? Do you expect the same from every member of your team every day? This is what it takes to thrive at MuleSoft, where high performance is demanded in every position from accounting to engineering.
Services Solutions Architect is a senior technical resource who is dedicated to ensuring the success of the system implementation from initiation right through go live and into long term support. The MuleSoft Services Solutions Architect takes personal responsibility for the system and ensures the customer that MuleSoft stands behind every implementation of our product. This position may require frequent travel and/or possible relocation to customer's site.
MuleSoft is looking for a top performer; with a passion for delivering middleware integration solutions, troubleshooting complex technologies, and mentoring others. Do the following traits describe you?
- You are eager to learn new technologies, and find yourself learning faster than others
- You possess the ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise architects, developers and management
- You love customer use cases and can quickly assess them and come up with creative solutions
- You thrive in handling technical challenges and are goal and result-oriented
- You want the opportunity to make an impact and accomplish more in a close-knit and nimble startup
- You enjoy collaborating with (and learning from) experts in engineering, support, sales and marketing
- And, you love meeting customers and partners and bragging about your mileage rewards too!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Delivering enterprise integration solutions and services using great products like Mule ESB (the most popular open source ESB), Apache Tomcat, MuleSoft MQ, MuleSoft Cloud Connectors, just to name a few
- Providing technical expertise and leadership to develop integration architecture solutions spanning business processes, systems, hardware, operating systems, applications and networking environments and platforms
- Reviewing or designing complex enterprise integration architectures for customers worldwide, making recommendations, implementing the designs either on-site or through remote services
- Helping to train customer and partner developers in Mule ESB, either in physical classrooms or virtual classroom
- Strategic customer proof of concepts using great open source and/or commercial products
- Fortune 500 customers' enterprise integration applications
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of modern enterprise architecture
- Experience in Java development and concepts
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Experience coding or debugging against Java APIs
- Experience with deployment and administration of J2EE Application Servers and Containers, e.g. Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.
- Experience with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging, transaction, XML and/or Web Services and integration technologies
Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Morgenthaler All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services