SharePoint Developer/Analyst (Contractor) Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
You will be responsible for developing various components for intranet and extranet portal applications that support both internal and external users. You will participate in the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Document and Content Management, Business Processes and Forms. You will work with internal IT functions to deliver assigned development efforts.
- Work closely with teams to understand business requirements and translate those to processes and solutions.
- Develop components that support our intranet and extranet systems.
- Implement integration solutions between internal and external components to streamline collaboration and improve usability.
- Develop master pages, page layout, web parts, content type, feature and solution framework and custom components.
- Create technical and training documentation.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve user issues related to application use, design and configuration.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in designing, developing and supporting content management, portals and collaborative solutions using SharePoint 2007/2010 based technologies.
- Full knowledge of SDLC methodologies from analysis through design, build, test and deployment.
- Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve.
- The position requires the ability to communicate fluently with technical people in a fast paced changing environment. Ability to manage multiple tasks and make decisions with limited information.
- Proficiency in Sharepoint 2010 Development Skills.
- Proficiency in Sharepoint Object Model, Web Services etc.
- Proficiency in ASP.Net.
- Proficiency in Windows OS, AD and Security, C#, HTML, CSS, CAML, ASP.Net, XML and SQL.
- Demonstrated experience in Design and Development using .Net and SharePoint Technologies, installation, configuration and administration of SharePoint Technologies.
- Development of SharePoint related code based solutions such as Master Pages, Layouts, Web parts, features, Workflows, Templates etc.
- Up to date technical skills and Web Programing skills.
||San Mateo, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services